Welcome to the White Hart
The White Hart has been trading as a pub in Somerton's attractive market square since the 16th Century. Over the years it has been through 2 name changes, numerous owners, an 18th century facelift and most recently, a total renovation in 2013.
The pub now offers a spacious bar, an outstanding kitchen and dining area together with 8 lovely en-suite rooms. And on sunny days there's also a courtyard and garden for al fresco eating and drinking.
Somerton is an historic and beautiful small town which was at one time the capital of Wessex and gave its name to the county of Somerset. The town has some fine streets and architecture and sits on a plateau surrounded by striking Somerset countryside. For ideas on things you can do and see in the area please click here.
- We open our doors at 9:00am.
- Breakfast is available until 11:00am every day.
- Lunch is served from 12:00pm - 3:00pm.
- Dinner service is from 6:00pm, with last orders at 9:45pm.
- Hot drinks, cake and bar snacks are available all day.
- On Sunday evenings we host a Supper Club where you can enjoy
a meal and a drink for £8. Our hearty Bar Snacks are also available.
Click to see our Access Statement
And receive a 20% off voucher* for lunch at the White Hart Somerton